- Contact worker’s service to help you deal with complicated situations and problem solving advice
- Assistance in establishing relationships with local people, your neighbors
- Opportunity to participate in different meetings in a local community (excursions, forums, experience sharing, events for children,sport events etc.)
- Education in financial and legal literacy and prevention of labor
- Interest in joining and openness Cooperative and active approach
- People granted asylum or subsidiary protection Services are provided for free.
- March 2017 – August 2019